Friday, August 13, 2010

Last minute Friday addition

Hey just a quick note before I bounce out of here on this beautiful Friday afternoon. I'm working on adding a collection of RSS feeds to the owenlib.org website. For those of you that have no clue what this is, maybe this will help. If you click on the top menu where it says "News", this will take you to a list of categories. From here you can select from lists of soon to be lots and lots of websites. After choosing one from the list it will show you the top ten current postings from that site and you didn't even have to go there to find it. How cool is that? Im hoping to make the library site a "One Stop Shop" for all your website needs.

Just remember that there is lots more work to be done on this next week. More websites to add. Feel free to test it out. If you would like me to add a website, maybe your favorite. Let me know I will see what I can do for you.

Everyone have a great weekend and check back next week for more additions.

 - Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment